Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

Fun SMS


ask my students to email me. Sadly, they ignore and refuse. I understand maybe they have no money to go to internet-cafe. Because they should pay 3500 rupiahs/ hour to browse in internet-cafe. And then I ask them to write diary to practise and improve their english. Of course the girl students love it. And the boys who like writing who do it happily. Others cheat  by copy-paste their friends writing! Then finally I ask the students to send me sms. Olala! They get excited about it! Now, between the housecore, washing and cleaning the dishes, I should be happily replying my students email. There are 20 sms a day!!



     Ok it`s been years. no more texting now. but no way I will give up to make the students practising their English. At last I use Facebook for the media. The students surely can post their writing on my English Club wall (Well yeah mostly it`s not original writing, some still do copy-paste, but hei we`re still learning. So I still appreciate their hard work. )

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Been teaching since 1992 after I finished Senior High School and continue my study in Indonesia University of Education, I`m still learning by reading